Delivery will take 4 to 7 working days (1-2 weeks), depending on the country. You can make your order anytime. You can plant your bulbs after receiving them.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship our bulbs to more than 15 countries in Europe. In the country list below you can find out if whe ship to your country.
- Denmark (excl. Greenland en Faroe Islands)
- Italy (excl. San Marino en Vatican City)
- Portugal (incl. Azores & Madeira)
- Spain (incl. Balearic Islands & excl. Canary Islands)
- Czech Republic
- Netherlands: go to www.qfbgardening.nl
- Germany: go to www.qfbgardening.de
- Austria: go to www.qfbgardening.de
- France: go to www.qfbgardening.fr (incl. Monaco & Corsica, excl. Andorra and overseas territories)
- Luxembourg: go to www.qfbgardening.fr
- Belgium choose Dutch www.qfbgardening.nl or Belgique in French www.qfbgardening.fr
For United Kingdom (excluding Gibraltar and the Channel Islands) go to www.qfbgardening.co.uk, We will charge £ 25 for freight and necessary export paperwork and qualitity checks.
In the overview below you see all the shipping costs of the countries to which we ship in Europe.
|Country (EU site)||Shipping costs|
|Czech Republic||€ 15.99|
When you order pre-order items (and seasonal items at the same time, your order is split into two delivery times and) we charge € 22,50 pre-order shipping costs (extra). (Pre-) orders with spring flowering bulbes and amaryllis, we deliver together in the second half of October.
Track & Trace
All our products are sent using Track & Trace, enabling you to keep track of where your order is and when you can expect it. As soon as our shipping agent has started processing your order, you will receive an email from us containing your unique Track & Trace code and a link that you can use to keep track of your order.
We will use various shipping agents, each with years of experience in postal service delivery within Europe and worldwide. They can offer you the best service for each country.